Upload "Armageddon Bite" Great Helm of Titans +1
Upload Studded Leather Boots
Loot Rangers-The NFT Adventure Contest
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Any person submitting a design, image, drawing, picture, photograph (“Ranger Design”) to the Rangers Protocol Foundation Ltd (“Rangers Foundation”) for the Loot Rangers-The NFT Adventure Contest (the “Contest”), agrees to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Contest will be held from 12 am 3 November 2021 UTC Time to 11: 59 pm 31 January 2022 UTC Time. To be eligible, any Ranger Design must be submitted to the Rangers Foundation via a link to the website (loot.rangersprotocol.com or another website designated by Rangers Foundation) between 12 am 3 November 2021 UTC Time to 11:59 pm 30 November 2021 UTC Time. The Rangers Foundation may, at its sole discretion, extend or shorten the duration of the Contest at any time without prior notice. Participants’ participation in the Contest during any extended period shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Contest is open to any person in any country, except where prohibited by local or Singapore law.
3. You may submit one or more Ranger Designs.
4. By submitting a Ranger Design to the Rangers Foundation, you agree that the Ranger Design shall become the property of the Rangers Foundation, and hereby grant all right, title and interest in and to the Ranger Design, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, trademarks, patents and any other intellectual property in the Ranger Design.
5. The Rangers Foundation reserves the right to use any Contest participant’s Ranger Design, in whole or in part, including any modifications or amendments thereto. Submission of a Ranger Design in the Contest does not obligate the Rangers Foundation to use such Ranger Design.
6. The Rangers Foundation reserves the right to make one or more Non-Fungible Tokens (each an “NFT”) representing any Contest participant’s Ranger Design(s), and/or make NFTs representing any items using any Contest participant’s Ranger Design(s), in whole or in part, including any modifications or amendments thereto. The Rangers Foundation is entitled to sell the aforesaid NFT(s) to any persons.
7. The Rangers Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to use any Contest participant’s name, place of birth or residence for the purpose of publicity, advertising, marketing or promotion without compensation or notice.
8. The Rangers Foundation shall have the right to substitute the prizes being offered with one of equal or greater value.
9. You warrant that the Ranger Design you have provided to Rangers Foundation does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. If any Ranger Design you have provided to Rangers Foundation results in a copyright infringement notice against Rangers Foundation or its affiliates, you agree and understand that you would be solely and fully responsible and you further understand and agree that you will agree to fully indemnify, release, protect, defend, and hold harmless Rangers Foundation and its affiliates from any claims, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with any and all issues that is regarding to any Ranger Design you have provided to Rangers Foundation.
10. If Rangers Foundation receive a copyright infringement notice or dispute in relation to your Ranger Design, Rangers Foundation at its sole discretion may decide whether to take down, conceal, delete or un-publish your Ranger Design or not, without informing you, without any obligations towards you, without seeking your permission. If Rangers Foundation decides not to take down, un-publish, conceal or delete your Ranger Design, even if such decision is taken by Rangers Foundation, you will still be legally and fully responsible for any and all costs, damages, fees, fines, charges, penalties and dues that not deleting, not taking down, not un-publishing and not concealing your Ranger Design might create, and you are reminded you also promise to protect, indemnify, release, defend, and hold harmless Rangers Foundation for and from any and all claims, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with any and all issues that is related to your Ranger Design.
11. The Rangers Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions. The Rangers Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant in the Contest who is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of the Contest, or to be in violation and/or breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Rangers Foundation reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest or the Contest submission process. The decision of the Rangers Foundation regarding any disqualifications is final.
12. The Rangers Foundation may, in its sole discretion, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary, add, modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest or these Terms and Conditions prior to the cessation of the Contest for any reason and without prior notice, including for technical reasons such as computer viruses, bugs, tampering or technical failures. Contest participants shall be bound by such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations, additions, modifications, cancelations, terminations or suspensions.
13. The Rangers Foundation makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the submission of entries or receipt of any prizes. The Rangers Foundation disclaims any liability for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any malfunctions of the Rangers Foundation’s computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failures of e-mail or traffic congestion on the internet.
14. All participants in the Contest agree to release and hold the Rangers Foundation free and harmless of any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions, costs and expenses of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation to personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
15. By participating in the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Contest Terms and Conditions, which are governed by the laws of Singapore.
Rangers Protocol Foundation Ltd
3 November 2021